We are offering Summer School courses in our halls at Nelson Street during July and August. So far the proposals are for: (follow the hyperlink – in blue, for more information where available). All full day workshops will be 10.00-4.00
- Bridge Tournament Monday 30 July
- Calligraphy – an introduction Thursday 9 August UPDATE: This workshop is now full. Good news a second workshop has been added on Thursday 16 August
- Canoe-taster-day – Monday 23 July Carrickfergus Harbour. 11:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Cold Porcelain Weds 22 & Thursday 23 August (same workshops) max 15 places in each
- Colour Pencil for beginners Thursday 19 July
- Crafts – Wet Felting Monday 13 August
- Deaf People & Their Language – an understanding Wednesday 1 August
- Esperanto – an introduction what it is and what you can do with it Friday 3 August
- Family History introduction 30 minute 121 sessions, must be booked Tuesdays 14 & 21 August
- French for holidays Thursday 2 August
- German for holidays Wednesday 8 August
- Irish (an intro to culture, stories, music, language and a wee bit o craic) Weds 18 July
- Italian for holidays Monday 20 August
- Laughter Yoga (!!!) Tuesday 17 & Friday 20 July 10.30-11.30
- Spanish: Details coming soon.
- Spinning & Weaving Monday 16 July & Friday 10 August
- Table Games – Friday 20 July 12.00-4.00 come and play all those games you haven’t played for years! Good day’s FREE craic.
- Tai Chi Friday 24 August
For all day events, you may bring your own packed lunch, or take a walk out to buy a sandwich.
Current Summer School Timetable
To book any workshop or session, please go to the correct page.